-Sweet 16-

Hey guys,
I wan just wondering, actually what does the phrase 'sweet 16' means?
It is when your 16, you'll enjoy the most memorable year of your life? or 'sweet' basically means the you will find puppy love or whatever....

For me, its been a hard year as a 16 year-old student.
Changes from lower secondary to upper secondary. Co-curriculum activity just got more and more.....

Piano exams! oh god, if i fail this time i have to change my pieces! one week before the exam and i have 0 confidence in playing skills. This is just so sad. 0.0

Next Friday date due for Scout's Venture log book, i haven't done a bit, Yet i still need to practice my piano at the same time.
My plannings for this Sunday are all cancelled because of these events. This suck man.. I was planning for the movies and YE this Sunday at QB.

Exams are coming near, all my activities are cramp together. Scout, prefect, photography, exams, piano Zzz

For the past 2 terms i have been super busy, i guess it only ends in December. So, form 4 for me is definitely not 'sweet' at all. ha!

I wish time will wait me THIS time.

Feeling pressurised now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment