Piano Exams




Next Friday, im gonna have my grade 8 Piano exam at BayView hotel.
ERghh finally my final grade in piano! Its so exciting! ( swt )

Piano Exams are conducted by a super music board namely ABRSM (Associated Board of the Royal Schools Music) such a long name. these 5 letters are known to be terrifying for noob 'pianists' (like me zzz)



As you can see , grade 8 is eff-ing hard 0.0 Around 70% friends who pass grade 8 didnt make it for the 1st time.

so this is my 1st attempt in grade 8. 0.0 I seldom practice so I'm like reaching to a dead end....
Anyways I'm gonna spend most of my time with my piano these days, hope i can pass my grade 8 for my 1st attempt. And then.. I swear i will not touch my piano again :) hahahaha (jk.... )

Wish me all the best !

0 comments:

Post a Comment